Search This Blog

Monday, April 4, 2011

“Out in the Streets..” (Ford Expedition Sighting)

       What caught my eyes with this Ford Expedition, was the tires and the rims! First of all, the tires are extra wide (extending outside the wheel well)…almost reminiscent of 90’s style (I had to chuckle to myself). Second, as I decided to come closer and observe more, I realized the rims were a unique type of design. I’m like, “I’ve never seen this kind of design before. It’s very pretty, it resembles a star. In addition, upon closer observation, it looks like hugging stars. The design at the forefront, is of a convex format, and the design in the rear is of a concave format, and they are both seemingly interlocking. To precisely describe it, it is as if you cup your right and left hand, and then bring them together as if clasping, but not fold down on each other.( You can picture this example more in the second and third picture below).



- Gebre Mesquitta

No comments:

Post a Comment