Search This Blog

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Chrysler 300C at the 2012 Chicago International Autoshow

Well, I finally witnessed the new 2012 Chrylser 300C in person. My verdict is this: it is an okay car. It is not better than the previous Chrysler 300C though. And that fact just dissapoints the living hell out of me! I can't, for the life of me, understand why they down-graded the ferocious design of the previous 300. I mean, do you remember those bulldog headlamps (with the nearly concentric circular design), that "lil" Bently allure, that bold this-is-Chrysler-and-look-what-we-can-do design, that design of attitude - right up in your face! That's gone.







Refer to http://seranitafaristreetteam.blogspot.com/2010/10/chrysler-300c-celebrity-car.html for our blog on the original Chrysler 300C, and then refer to our other blog at http://seranitafaristreetteam.blogspot.com/2010/11/2011-chrysler-300c_22.html where we compare both the previous model 300C and the new model 300C. You will realize - if you don't already - what we're talking about.

- Gebre Mesquitta

No comments:

Post a Comment