Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

"Out in the Streets..." Chevrolet Impala Sighting (custom paint job)

        I was taking a nice Sunday bike ride one day, when I spotted this uniquely painted Chevrolet Impala. I admired how the top and bottom half of the car was painted in two different colors. It's an inspiration for me because there are different ways this paint scheme can be turned into a possible non-paint design style. And there is a multitude of probabilities of how this color scheme can be mutated into this visioned non-color scheme style - the combinations and permutations of derivitives of what the first inspiration is! I cant explain any further, because then I will give away the idea. So I will have to leave it at that (hahaha). In the meantime, though, other auto designers, and aspiring auto designers reading this blog, can intepret it as they may. Time will tell if they can near my imagination of what design possibility I vision emnating from this. :)
- Gebre Mesquitta

No comments:

Post a Comment