Search This Blog

Monday, January 31, 2011

The new Chrysler.... Hate it or Love it.





Original Chrysler 200C Concept!
 It looks as if Jeep and Dodge are having fun with their lineup of 2011 vehicles. However, I'm not to sure about Chrysler. What do you think of Chrysler's new design direction? Please feel free to comment in the comment box.
        Chrysler is trying to get back on track with a new a lineup of vehicles, such as the 300 and 200 models. I cannot lie though, the new 2011 Chrysler 300 is phenomenal, I believe. I think it has the right essence to represent Chrysler as it moves forward into this new century. As far as the 200 goes I'm not too impressed. I'm really disappointed, my hopes were thrown! :( Remember the the Chrysler 200c concept? Wasn't that a beauty? That was a gorgeous concept that was to steer Chrysler in the right direction. But then Bamm!!! All of of sudden, we got hit with the look-alike of the awful 2010 Chrysler Sebring - which proved fatal for the brand. With the 2011 Chrysler 200C though, we will have to wait and see if Chrysler can erase the bad taste thatwas left by the previuous model.


2011 Chrysler 200C

2010 Chrysler Sebring


DO YOU SEE A RESEMBLANCE?

-Jamal Mcclean

1 comment: